We seek a Chair of the festival committee 2024.
Can you help? The objective of the Chair is to ensure the event takes place.
The main tasks are:
- Recruit people for vacant committee roles
- Manage and support committee members
- Allocate tasks which are not covered by main roles (eg licenses, volunteer recruitment, raffle)
- Ensure tasks done to plan
- Liaise with market manager and Oxford Round Table about Saturday arrangements
- Liaise with Headington Action stallholder lead (welcome tent).
- Report to and liaise with Headington Action Executive as needed.
- Carry out post-event review
Please contact us for more information.
Headington Festival offers a chance for local businesses to benefit from this very successful annual event. By offering cash sponsorship for the areas on the form below, or hosting the competition , you can raise the public's awareness of your presence in the locality. Hosting the competition involves no cash commitment and minimal effort and offers the chance of increased footfall.
All sponsors are acknowledged on the Festival literature and website. If you are interested in grasping this opportunity then let us know by filling in the form below and our volunteers will get in touch. If you do not feel able to contribute materially, but would like to volunteer to help in other ways, then leave a message in the comment box, or email us.
Items on the form with asterisks are required fields.